Major American Writers (The Advent of Realism, 1865-1914)
Reading and critical analysis of representative works by major writers such as Walt Whitman, Emily Dickinson, Mark Twain, Henry James, William Dean Howells, Charlotte Perkins Gilman, Charles Chesnutt, Mary Wilkins Freeman, Kate Chopin, Stephen Crane, Booker T. Washington, W.E.B. DuBois, Black Elk, and Robert Frost.
|00628||ELIT 48B||1||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Lydia Hearn||MLC260|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 48BH.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.