Study of interpersonal communication principles with an emphasis on developing the self concept through listening, verbal and nonverbal communication, language and cultural knowledge as a means of maintaining effective relationships in an increasingly diverse and interconnected global society.
|35248||COMM 16||1Y||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:20 PM||Nick Chivers||L48|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
COMM-016.01Y: Hybrid course. Access to the Internet is required. This class physically meets on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1:30 PM to 3:20 PM. The online portion of the class is conducted via Canvas. The instructor will be available online Fridays from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in COMM 16H.)
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5; COMM 1, 1H, 10 or 10H.