Calculus - HONORS
Infinite series, lines and surfaces in three dimensions, vectors in two and three dimensions, parametric equations of curves. Derivatives and integrals of vector functions. As an honors course the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in calculus.
|36027||MATH 1CH||5H||MTWRF··||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Cheryl Balm||E34|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1C.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- MATH 1B or MATH 1BH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.